My other blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

How do you mend a broken heart?




Me and my husband have been to heaven and hell, sometimes all in the same day. But I'm not here to blame him, I know I've been just as guilty as he in several situations. Now granted I wouldn't have acted a fool, had he not acted an ass, but I know two rights don't make it wrong, in fact it makes it worse.



Well, just about a year and a half ago, we were separated for 6 or 7months. Long story short, one weekend while the kids were with their God parents, me and him got into it, because I was retaliating for some shit he had done (example of me being an ass). When the tables were turned, he flipped out!(he was a royal ass). He tried to kill my puppy, I tried to kill him (not really, but that's the way they made it sound in court). In the end We sold or gave away most of our belongings and let our house go into foreclosure, because neither of us could afford to pay for the house alone.


Yesterday my husband came home from his second job and told me about the problems a co-worker was having with his wife, and oh boy, did it sound familiar. This morning my husband woke up from a nightmare about us and wanted to know how could he mend his broken heart. I said, "just love", but as soon as I said it I thought, don't he love me still, didn't he forgive me for all the crap we've been through? I forgave him. I thought our relationship was going great. Now all of a sudden his heart is still broken. WTF is that suppose to mean?

2 comments:

James Tubman said...

women never stop thinking

that is a biological fact

when a man chills he's only focused on one thing

the game

a woman is always thinking about the future the past all different possibilities

its a blessing but sometimes it can be a weakness as well

and you sound like me and my ex

she would always threaten to kill me in my sleep

i was paranoid for a while lol

Obama Mama said...

@J.T. lol. I've gotten better with handling my anger. I think he sleeps better now; well he don't have a reason to worry about his life anymore. lol